Official quality assurance
Service telephone：13805271985 Yangzhou guangning machinery glass co. LTD 苏ICP备18045724号-1 Powered by www.300.cn
Rest assured after-sales
Cooperation in the logistics
Information for details
Water quality analyzer in use should pay attention
The water quality analyzer should pay attention to the following problems during use:
1, the system is completely closed. The Karl-Fisher reagent liquid line connection must be tightened, from the reagent bottle to the metering pump to the reaction cell, otherwise the reagent leakage will directly affect the test results. Another problem with its non-sealing is that the Karl Fischer reagent absorbs air moisture during the test, which causes a delay in the titration end point.
2. The exact problem of sampling. When calibrating the Karl-Fisher reagent, you need to take 10mg of water, try to use 10ul sampler, which is not only accurate and fast, but also prevents water droplets from sticking. Similarly, the use of methanol reagents, ethyl esters have similar problems, should pay attention to minimize the opening time of the reaction tank after the transfer.
3. Magnetic stirring speed adjustment. In the reaction cell, since the titration reagent is locally applied and not in one place with the electrode, the stirring speed is preferably so fast that no turbulence is formed, so that the end point can be reached as quickly as possible.
4. The titration speed setting should be fast and slow first. The titration is fast to minimize the test time, and the strain is slow near the end point, which improves the measurement accuracy.
5. After the test on the day, be sure to empty the Karl-Fischer reagent in the system, then clean it with methanol. Never use water to clean the system. Because it is not easily volatilized, it will cause the Karl Fischer reagent in the next test. The calibration is not true.
6. The moisture analyzer should be kept away from the strong magnetic field to avoid the electronic display jumping when working, and abnormal phenomena appear. Manual moisture analyzer, because the glass-automatic burette must be used to measure the Karl-Fischer reagent and the methanol solvent, and the glass burette itself must be connected to the outside due to the equilibrium pressure.
7, the system as close as possible. Manual moisture analyzers require a U-tube filled with desiccant on the suction pipe and the glass burette to reduce the interference of air moisture on the test results. In an environment where the relative humidity of the air is greater than 70%, the moisture test should be excluded as much as possible.
8. When adjusting the titration speed of the burette, it is best to adjust to 1 drop/second. Too fast a titration rate will result in a large delay error when reaching the end point; and a too slow titration speed will prolong the test process, which will easily lead to delays in reaching the end point.
As the most important instrument in the wastewater treatment industry, water quality analyzers are also important for regular maintenance and calibration, in addition to proper selection and installation, and are the key to making the instrument work.
Consumables required for laboratory testing of microorganisms
How potentiometric titrators work