Official quality assurance
Rest assured after-sales
Cooperation in the logistics
Information for details
Precautions for refractometers and theory of refractometer refraction
The refractometer is a precision optical instrument. In use and maintenance, the following should be noted:
1. In use, it must be carefully and carefully used strictly according to the instructions. Do not loosen the connection parts of the instrument arbitrarily. Do not drop, collide, or strictly avoid severe vibration.
2. After use, it is forbidden to directly put it into the water for cleaning. Apply clean and soft flannel to wipe it clean. For the surface of optical parts, it should not be scratched or scratched.
3, the instrument should be stored in a dry, dust-free, oil-free and acid-free corrosion gas, so as to avoid optical parts corrosion or mildew.
The theory of refractometer refraction:
1. A refractometer uses a prism to hold a refractive index theory that is higher than a refractive index of a test solution; the solubility or refractive index of the test solution is measured by conversion.
2. In the case where the test solution is weak, the refractive index of the test solution is higher than that of the prism, so the angle of refraction is relatively large.
3. In the case where the test solution is relatively strong, the refractive index of the test solution is lower than that of the prism, so the angle of refraction is relatively small.
The refractometer is put into practical use due to the use of a new optical system. The solubility of the test solution is measured by conversion of the correspondence between the refractive index of the solution and its solubility. As the density of a substance increases, its refractive index rises proportionally.