Official quality assurance
Rest assured after-sales
Cooperation in the logistics
Information for details
Laboratory equipment use, maintenance and maintenance
Proper use, careful maintenance of equipment and equipment can eliminate general faults is the basic responsibility of the laboratory, is one of the indicators that reflect the laboratory's experimental ability, is one of the basis for measuring the responsibility, work performance and business level of the experimental staff. The experimenter must carefully grasp the structure, working principle and maintenance of the instrument, and can eliminate general faults. This is of great significance to improve the utilization rate and durability of the equipment, to ensure that the equipment is in the best working condition, and to improve the quality of teaching.
First, to guide students to use the instrument correctly, the experimenter must first do:
1. For newly purchased instruments, it is necessary to fully understand its performance and master its operating procedures before it can be debugged.
2. All kinds of instruments must strictly abide by the operating procedures.
3. After each use of the instrument, return to its original state, wipe it clean, and fill in the usage record.
4, love the instrument, reasonable use, no disease operation, to promptly eliminate the fault.
5. Do not lose zeros, accessories and instructions.
Second, the instrument maintenance range and technical requirements:
1. All instruments and equipment implement the principle of “special person responsible, prevention-oriented, regular maintenance, and timely maintenance”. It is the responsibility of the experimenter to maintain, maintain, debug, and minorize the equipment.
2, daily maintenance: refers to the routine maintenance according to the operation and management procedures of the instrument. The main items include external cleaning, lubrication, fastening and visual inspection of the instrument.
3. Primary maintenance: This project is accessed from the outside of the equipment to the inside of the equipment (global cleaning, lubrication and fastening). It mainly includes partial disintegration inspection of instruments that are generally disassembled (such as shell removal). And adjustment, power-on test run or flooding of the entire instrument.
4, secondary maintenance: This project mainly refers to the internal maintenance of the instrument, it mainly includes the disassembly or non-disassembly inspection, adjustment, replacement of vulnerable parts of the main components of the general detachable instrument, at the same time, It includes a re-inventory combination of all the components in the complete set of equipment, and replaces the vulnerable parts. In addition, it also includes the accuracy inspection, calibration and calibration of various instruments that have been used for a long time (more than three years). The instrument is often kept in a clean, lubricated, safe and usable state of the art.
5. Maintenance and maintenance of the instruments you manage must be carried out regularly without affecting the work. In addition to routine maintenance, a primary maintenance of the main instrument should be performed once a month. For instruments with strict cleanliness and temperature and humidity requirements (including special medicines, animal and plant specimens, etc.), in addition to routine maintenance, the conditions of use and storage of these equipment should be checked frequently. Dustproof, temperature-controlled, dehumidified, anti-corrosion, insect-proof, shockproof, etc. Before the end of each school year, combined with the inspection of the instrument, the primary equipment or materials should be upgraded one level or one time.
3. Instrument repair scope and technical requirements:
1. Repair of the instrument means repairing the equipment damaged by normal or abnormal factors (such as human factors such as improper use and maintenance), so that it can be restored (basically restored) to the original technical state.
2. The repair work shall be undertaken by the experimenter in principle, but due to the different technical skills of each person, any instrument that needs to be disassembled, replaced or overhauled must be submitted to the Materials Section for approval.
3. Any use of the instrument that is not within the scope of maintenance should be stopped immediately. Report to the person in charge of the laboratory or the materials department. After the fault is determined and the repair personnel are reviewed, the repairman can complete the repair work after completing the "Instrument Repairer Card". After the repair work is completed, the person in charge of the report laboratory or the materials department will be completed after the acceptance of the relevant personnel, and the repair work will be completed and the instrument will be put into use.
Solving common problems in capillary analysis