Official quality assurance
Rest assured after-sales
Cooperation in the logistics
Information for details
Laboratory glassware washing
Chemical laboratories often use a variety of glass instruments and porcelain. These instruments are clean or not, which directly affect the accuracy of the experimental results, so the instrument should be clean.
1. Treatment methods of dirt in glass instruments There are many methods for washing instruments. They should be selected according to the requirements of the experiment, the nature of the dirt and the degree of contamination. Generally, the dirt attached to the instrument has both soluble matter and dust. And other insoluble substances, as well as organic matter and oil.
2. Washing method of glass instrument:
1) Brushing Use tap water and a long handle brush to remove dust, insoluble materials and soluble substances from the instrument.
2) Washing with washing liquid, weighing bottle, washing bottle, volumetric flask, pipette, burette, etc. should be washed with a suitable washing liquid, if necessary, the washing liquid is heated first, and the instrument is soaked in the washing liquid for a while. .
3) Deionized water washing or detergent washing is good, then rinsed several times with water, and finally washed with deionized water or real water for 2-3 times to remove calcium and magnesium brought in by tap water. Sodium, iron, chlorine and other ions.
Drying of laboratory glassware